Please review all the following information below:
Teams have the option of Electronic Check-in OR Friday Night check-in - (THERE IS NO SATURDAY CHECK IN):
1) Electronic Check -in VIA GOTSOCCER UPLOAD - the upload system is now open
A). DEADLINE FOR E-Check in is Monday November 18 at 1159pm
1) Official State Association Roster / or/ US Club Soccer Roster / or/ USSAA / or National
organization roster (if other) : with all players that will be playing on the roster - including guest players - can be written in: all players need to have uniform numbers on the rosters. All coaching staff that will be in the bench area must be on the roster- staffing may be written onto the roster. (note: a GOTSoccer Screenprint is not an acceptable roster)
2) Medical Release forms (any form- there is not a specific tournament form to use)
3) Player ID cards - we need the front of all players cards scanned and sent it
4) For teams outside of Alabama: Permission to travel per your national association
policies. Note: current policies for US Club Soccer and USSSA team rosters do not require an additional permission to travel.
B) UPLOAD your documents VIA GOTSoccer:
Each team can login to their team account, click on the Alabama Junior Cup that you are
registered for, and then go to “Documents” where you can upload these.
C) You will receive confirmation, and a stamped approved roster, by Wednesday, November 20 at 1000pm, if everything is approved
or if anything is needed.
D) Teams will then receive confirmed registration acceptance and a scanned tournament approved stamped roster. Print 4 copies of this stamped roster to bring to the matches. Also, teams can pick up information at Tournament headquarters on Friday night November 17, that will include your 2 free parking passes, plus free ALABAMA JUNIOR CUP TOURNAMENT BRACELETS FOR YOUR TEAM - or, you will be able to pick it up before your first match if you cannot make it Friday night. (You will be allowed into the complex Saturday morning if you let them know you are picking up your 2 free parking passes).
2) Friday Night Check-in OPTION: NOVEMBER 22 - Friday Night check in- for all teams that do not check in via the Electronic Check-in (NOTE: THERE IS NOT SATURDAY MORNING CHECK-IN):
Registration is at Tournament Headquarters at Jack Allen Recreational Complex (2612 Modaus Rd, Decatur, AL 35603) - come to the main building in the middle of the complex to the 2nd floor. Registration is open from 630pm - 830pm
Teams will need to bring:
a) 5 COPIES of: Official State Roster / or/ US Club Soccer Roster / or National organization roster (if other) : with all players that will be playing on the roster - including guest players - can be written in: all players need to have uniform numbers on the rosters.
b) Medical Release forms (any form- there is not a specific tournament form to use)
c) Player ID cards -
d) For teams outside of Alabama: Permission to travel per your national association policies. (note: US Club Soccer and USSAA rostered teams do not need permission to travel forms per their national association rules)
e) Teams will receive 4 stamped rosters in return which they will need to bring to all matches. Teams will also receive: ALABAMA JUNIOR CUP TOURNAMENT BRACELETS FOR THEIR TEAM.
3) Game Procedures: Teams will be responsible for having all rosters/ player cards/ medical releases/
Team will provide a stamped tournament roster to the game officials of each game and show player cards
4) US Soccer Mandates for Small Sided Games are being followed and implemented. This includes:
1) U9-11 divisions – no heading
2) U9-10 divisions - no punting by the goalkeepers
3) The Build-out line for U9-10s: When the GK has the ball, or on a goalkick, the defending team must drop behind the “build-out”line, which will be the midfield line, until the ball is played.
NOTE: these are US Soccer Federation implemented rules for the country, not specific to the Alabama Jr Cup.
5) Please note: Online schedules are the most up to date and will be where any schedule changes or weather related adjusted would be made. Communication procedures for any changes during the tournament will be made via these email blasts to team contacts and updating the website with information.
6) Game Procedures: Teams will be responsible for having all rosters/ player cards/ medical releases/ at each game. Teams will provide a stamped tournament roster to the game officials of each game – TEAMS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR GAME CARDS – only the team rosters, player cards, medical releases
7)) Parking Passes: 2 team parking passes will be available for each participating team. These will be available to be picked up at the Friday night at registration. If these are not picked up here, they will be also be available at tournament headquarters, starting Saturday morning and team managers will be allowed in to receive them. Onsite parking passes will be available for sale for $10 each, this is a requirement and support for the Decatur Parks and Recreation Department.
8) Gatorade is a sponsor of the Alabama Junior Cup and will be provided for free (along with water) at all fields during the tournament!