Naples Cup Teams:
Please review all the following information below:
All information is also posted on the website under Naples Cup - www.premiersoccerservices.com
Schedules will be posted Sunday evening Sept 11.
Teams have the option of Electronic Check-in OR Friday Night check-in - (THERE IS NO SATURDAY CHECK IN):
1) FOR Electronic Check -in
DEADLINE FOR E-Check in is Tuesday September 13 at 1159pm
A. Official State Roster / or/ US Club Soccer Roster / or/ USSAA / or National organization roster (if other) : with all players that will be playing on the roster - including guest players - can be written in: all players need to have uniform numbers on the rosters. All coaching staff that will be in the bench area must be on the roster- staffing may be written onto the roster.
B. Medical Release forms (any form- there is not a specific tournament form to use)
C. Player ID cards - we need the front of all players cards scanned and sent it
D. For teams outside of Florida: Permission to travel per your national association policies. Note: current policies for US Club Soccer and USSAA team rosters do not require an additional permission to travel.
E. DO NOT SUBMIT documents electronically until all documents are ready- submit everything at one time! NAME YOUR DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR TEAM NAME on every document that you send (DO NOT EMAIL your documents). It is impossible to review every document to determine which teams they are for. Documents that do not have the team name (and identifying age group if not obvious) will not be accepted. You may upload a folder of documents or separate documents with team name on all of them but upload them at the same time when all documents are ready.
F. WE HAVE AN UPLOAD Secure system with Mediafire to use. http://www.mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=d238af46bcb211aae579bb721d839029d6835806afd296a6eca82de24ba5e0dc use this link to upload your files. You may need to cut and paste this link from the email into your URL
G. You will receive confirmation by Thursday if everything is approved or if anything is needed.
H. Teams will then receive confirmed registration acceptance and a scanned tournament approved stamped roster. Print 4 copies of this stamped roster to bring to the matches. Also, There will be a tournament packet of information for your team to pick up at Tournament headquarters on Friday night September 18th that will include your 3 free parking passes - or, you will be able to pick it up before your first match if you cannot make it Friday night.
2) Friday Night Check-in OPTION: Friday Night check in- for all teams that do not check in via the Electronic Check-in (NOTE: THERE IS NOT SATURDAY MORNING CHECK-IN):
Registration is at Tournament Headquarters at North Collier Regional Park in Naples (15000 Livingston at the main soccer complex building in the middle of the soccer fields - Registration is open from 600pm - 900pm
Teams will need to bring:
5 COPIES of: Official State Roster / or/ US Club Soccer Roster / or National organization roster (if other) : with all players that will be playing on the roster - including guest players - can be written in: all players need to have uniform numbers on the rosters.
Medical Release forms (any form- there is not a specific tournament form to use)
Player ID cards -
For teams outside of Florida: Permission to travel per your national association policies. (note: US Club Soccer and USSAA rostered teams do not need permission to travel forms per their national association rules)
Teams will receive 4 stamped rosters in return which they will need to bring to all matches. Teams that are playing on Friday night will need to COMPLETE check-in 60 minutes prior to their first match. A tournament packet of information will be provided.
3) Game Procedures: Teams will be responsible for having all rosters/ player cards/ medical releases/
Team will provide a stamped tournament roster to the game officials of each game -
4) Schedules : Schedules will be posted on the website by Sunday night Sept 11th. Most schedule requests were able to be given. The priority was balancing coaching conflicts. Most have been eliminated but there may be some conflicts remaining that couldn't be resolved- coaches with more than 2 teams, would expect some conflicts. Coaches with 2 teams, we've tried to minimize the conflicts to 0-1.
The online schedules on the website will always be the most current and official schedules.
5) Friday Night Games : There are no Friday night matches.
6) Tournament T-Shirts: On Site, customized Tournament T-Shirts with be available by SIMAX Designs.
7) Please note: ALL referee fees are included in the tournament entry fees and generated revenue- you do not need to pay additional referee fees.
8) Parking Passes: All parking fees have been included in the registration fees as well