8th Annual 2019 Open Cup
April 6-7, 2019 GIRLS
April 13-14. 2019 BOYS
Don't miss out of the 8th Annual Open Cup!!!! Known for great fields, high level refereeing due to an annual referee clinic and assessment program in conjunction with the tournament, and great diversity of teams! This is the spring tournament that has a history of teams from 8 different countries and 16 different states! Premier Soccer Services specializes in professionally managed tournaments at the best facilities creating a memorable experience- this will be catered to these age groups!
- Great Diversity of Competition
- PERFECT FIELDS!!!!!
- We've had teams from 16 different states and from Brazil, Nigeria, Trinidad & Tobago, Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, and Panama in past OPEN CUPS!!!!!
- Professional Video Service of matches and College Recruiting Platform includedc in entry fee for U16-19 age groups!
- Optional Video Services of matches for U15 and younger
- No Friday night matches
- 75 minute timeslots for U9-12 – allows for 15 minutes of warm-up time
- U9-10 = 7v7
- U11-12= 9v9 U13-14 -15 11v11
- Awards ceremonies on Stage with announcer and DJ
- GAMES at the Jack Allen Soccer Complex in Decatur AL: Parking by Decatur Parks and Rec is $10
Important Dates and Registration Information:
Early Registration Deadline with DISCOUNTS: December 20
Regular Registration Deadline: March 5
Early Registration Regular Registration Fees:
Under 9-10 $465 $565
Under 11-12 $495 $595
Under 12 11v11/ 13-14 -15 $595 $695
Under 16-19*** $865 $945
*** Includes professional Video of a minimum of 3 matches for U16+
NOTE: While there are no guarantees, the sooner a team registers the likelier opportunity to be accepted and confirmed into the tournament-
More information and registration at www.premiersoccerservices.com or contact email@example.com