9th Annual 2020 Open Cup
April 4-5, 2020 GIRLS
April 18-19. 2020 BOYS
Thanks to all that came for another successful 2019 Open Cup! Even with wet weather, fields were great and all games were played!
See you next year!!!!!
Don't miss out of the 8th Annual Open Cup!!!! Known for great fields, high level refereeing due to an annual referee clinic and assessment program in conjunction with the tournament, and great diversity of teams! This is the spring tournament that has a history of teams from 8 different countries and 16 different states! Premier Soccer Services specializes in professionally managed tournaments at the best facilities creating a memorable experience- this will be catered to these age groups!
- Great Diversity of Competition
- PERFECT FIELDS!!!!!
- We've had teams from 16 different states and from Brazil, Nigeria, Trinidad & Tobago, Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, and Panama in past OPEN CUPS!!!!!
- No Friday night matches
- 75 minute timeslots for U9-12 – allows for 15 minutes of warm-up time
- U9-10 = 7v7
- U11-12= 9v9 U13-19 11v11
- Awards ceremonies on Stage with announcer and DJ
- GAMES at the Jack Allen Soccer Complex in Decatur AL: Parking by Decatur Parks and Rec is $10
Important Dates and Registration Information:
Early Registration Deadline with DISCOUNTS: December 20
Regular Registration Deadline: March 5
Early Registration Regular Registration Fees:
Under 9-10 $465 $565
Under 11-12 $495 $595
Under 12 11v11/ 13-14 -15 $595 $695
Under 16-19*** $865 $945
NOTE: While there are no guarantees, the sooner a team registers the likelier opportunity to be accepted and confirmed into the tournament-
More information and registration at www.premiersoccerservices.com or contact email@example.com