Guidelines for soccer complexes during the Easter International Cup:
1) All team bench areas and common areas should be sanitized between matches
2) Sanitizing stations at key areas of the complex
3) Team leaders approve roster to not include any sick players
4) Team leaders encourage any sick families members to not attend the tournament
5) Generous guest players are allowed in case of replacement needs
6) Field Spacing: increased space between fields to allow for social distancing among team areas and fans sidelines
7) Staggered timeslots to manage traffic flow and stagger congestion
8) Per Osceola County protocol, TEMPERATURE CHECKS will be given upon entrance to the complex (from the parking lots to the fields) - those with high temperatures/ fevers will not be allowed entrance. The parks department will administer this process. Please allow 5-10 additional minutes at times of congestion. If Osceola County changes guidelines, this could be adjusted.
9) Gatorade will be available for individual pick up (FREE) - contactless pickup- of individual bottles for consumption:
There will not be Large Coolers of Gatorade or water for team consumption - eliminating gathering around coolers or multiple usage of liquids from different people
10) water/ hydration will be responsibility of the individual teams - the tournament cannot provide hydration at the fields (though individual Gatorade is available and free at the Gatorade stations)
11) Awards will be at the individual fields of the finals and will not be at an awards stage - thus, eliminating large group gatherings by the stage
12) Facemasks will be available for spectators that do not have any and will follow local governance on facemask protocols
13) We encourage wearing facemasks (when not actively participating in games), maintain 6 feet social distancing, and regularly sanitize hands.
We look forward to implementing these social distancing guidelines as soon as play is allowed to return!
Hope to see you at the fields soon!!!!